Kepi's Korner

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Update

Okay... so while it appears that I may have disappeared from the face of the earth, I am in fact still alive! Sorry for the lack of updates recently - I've been busy with work, Chinese Bible study, and getting my wisdom teeth removed - twice!! (Note to all parties who may be getting their wisdom teeth removed in the near future... make sure they xray you before they let you go home!)

No, I am not still reading Safely Home. :) I just finished reading I am not but I know I AM by Louie Giglio. A post to come on that in the near future. (Probably more future than near lol)

Anyway... this post is basically for our friend Eric Lake... to let him know that I do still update this blog on occasion. :P

Stay tuned...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Im glad to see you back online and posting again. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home