Kepi's Korner

Saturday, February 25, 2006

more than you ever wanted to know...

Eek!! I'm getting behind! A vacation and a nasty cold all in the same weekend will do that to ya, I guess hehe.

For lack of anything better to write, I have collected and answered my favorite questions from those "get to know you" forwarded emails that we all get from time to time. Feel free to post your own answers in the comment section!

**What is your most favorite CD? I like my iTunes mix... I get bored with CDs...I like variety :)

**If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Probably not lol (how sad is that?)

**Do you use sarcasm a lot? Me??? Never.... *raise eyebrow*

**What are your nicknames? Carebear, Kepi (my name spelled out in Ukrainian)

** Would you bun-gee jump? Yeah...right... uh huh... NOT!

**Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? That would be hard to do since my shoes don't have laces

**What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My dress size

**Who do you miss most? my Grandpa King and my dog Princess

**First thing you notice about the opposite sex? his jaw... yes, I know I'm weird

**Favorite Drink? Diet Coke

**Favorite Sport? To watch: college football and whenever Peyton Manning plays

**Hair Color? Brownish, reddish, blondish

**Eye Color? greenish-blue

**Do you wear contacts? absolutely... blind as a bat otherwise

** Last Movie You Watched Firewall

**Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Happy endings... the kind that are RESOLVED... not the kind that leave you with the IMPRESSION of happy endings... *sigh*

**Hugs or Kisses? Do we have to choose? Why not both?

**Summer Or winter? WINTER

**What Books Are You Reading? See the handy-dandy little list to the side there

**Favorite Smells? a baby's hair when he's snuggled up on your chest and my hubby's cologne when I hug him

**Favorite Sounds? dialects from every tribe, language, and nation singing praises to God

**Rolling Stones or Beatles? Who? :P

**What is the furthest you have been from home? Toronto, Canada

**Do you have a special talent? making a mess of crafty-type things

**What is your ring tone? something groovy to appease my inner black woman

**Diamonds or pearls? diamonds all the way... but not the huge ones

**What is your favorite tv show? current shows: My Name is Earl, The Office, Criminal Minds (obviously I couldn't pick just one); shows that should still be around: Scarecrow & Mrs. King, Sue Thomas FB Eye

**What is your favorite cuisine? ooo... cuisine is a big word lol... Japanese hibachi chicken and veggies (yummy yummy)

** Where would you want to retire to? the Smoky Mountains

**Are you a morning person or a night owl? night owl.. HOO HOO

**Favorite meal? toss-up between my mama's meatloaf or my daddy's hamburgers

**Do you have any pets? just my husband lol

**What is your best childhood memory? family nights with my family--every Friday night

**Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Barnes & Noble (Hello, my name is Kepi and I'm a bookaholic)

**Lake, ocean, or river? ocean

**How many tattoos do you have? wouldn't you like to know :P

And there you have it, folks... me in a nutshell. More than you ever wanted to know... whether you cared or not :P

1 Comments:

  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger E. Townsend Schmidt said…

    **What is your most favorite CD? Long Forgotton Toys - by Life In General

    **If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Yes, but we never would know if we the other one like the other one to keep hanging out

    **Do you use sarcasm a lot?
    Not as much as I use to, but that's not saying much

    **What are your nicknames?
    Bubba. E-rock. Silly. Enrique.

    ** Would you bun-gee jump? Only if I had the Indiana Jones theme pumping through headphones

    **Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
    Those things are suppose to untie?

    **What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My belly.

    **Who do you miss most? My family, but we email and call so it's okay - I do miss my good friend from college though...

    **First thing you notice about the opposite sex? The Smile. A nice bright sunshiny smile - it says a lot.

    **Favorite Drink? Barq's Rootbeer. It has bite.

    **Favorite Sport? To watch:
    What else is on? Well if I have to watch I can watch Kansas basketball and Tennessee football.

    **Hair Color? Brown, what's left of it

    **Eye Color? Brown

    **Do you wear contacts?
    oh yeah ... I have contacts somewhere...

    ** Last Movie You Watched: Firewall

    **Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Happy endings... in a way where the tables are turned. Bwa-ha-haaa!

    **Hugs or Kisses? Kisses to start but then to then evolve into a hug

    **Summer Or winter? Winter

    **What Books Are You Reading? American Weather Folklore

    **Favorite Smells? Burning Leaves

    **Favorite Sounds? My Carebear's giggle

    **Rolling Stones or Beatles? goo goo gajoob.

    **What is the furthest you have been from home? Orlando, FL

    **Do you have a special talent?
    Drawing, I suppose.

    **What is your ring tone? something groovy to appease my wife's inner black woman. I'm not a fan of cell phones

    **Diamonds or pearls? I don't wear jewelry, but I think pearls look cute on my wife.

    **What is your favorite tv show? current shows: My Name is Earl, The Office and the weather channel

    **What is your favorite cuisine?
    Anything pork.

    ** Where would you want to retire to? the Smoky Mountains

    **Are you a morning person or a night owl? GOOD MORNING!!!!!

    **Favorite meal?
    Meat.

    **Do you have any pets? Just stuffed ones.

    **What is your best childhood memory? Christmases

    **Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Thinkgeek.com

    **Lake, ocean, or river? ocean

    **How many tattoos do you have?
    1 - ha! I mean 0

     

Post a Comment

<< Home